Address for your satnav
- Use the parking garage in the Elektrastrasse 6. Draw a ticket at the barrier and park your car on the first basement floor (UG 1). There are no parking spaces specifically marked PULS. From UG 1, use the door which leads directly to the elevators of Elektrastrasse 6.
- A free exit ticket for the underground parking is available at our reception.
Arriving by underground
The underground line U4 (runs every 5 or 10 minutes) goes directly to Arabellapark. Once you have arrived, take the exit for "Arabellapark/Rosenkavalierplatz" in the opposite direction to which the train runs.
Once you have reached the mezzanine, take the escalator to the left and then go straight through the building passage. You will find the entrance to Elektrastrasse 6 on your left. The lift takes you to the 6th floor. Welcome to PULS.
Arriving by plane at Munich Airport
- Take the "S-Bahn" suburban train S8 to the station "Daglfing". The journey will take approx. 20 minutes. You will find the bus stop "Daglfing Bahnhof West" directly next to the S-Bahn station (about 140m). From here you can take the bus lines 183 (to "Arabellapark") or 188/189 (to "Denninger Straße") to get to PULS.
Google Maps: Daglfing Bahnhof → PULS
- Alternatively, you can also take a taxi to get to PULS from the station "Daglfing". This will take approx. 10 minutes. The "S-Bahn" from the airport runs every 20 minutes. Your taxi should be ordered in advance, e.g. through Isarfunk Taxi +49 89 450540.
We can also book a taxi for you or pick you up at Daglfing station. You can reach PULS at +49 89 9278-0.
- You can also travel directly via taxi. The journey will take approx. 40 minutes from the airport.
Arriving by train at Munich central station
- Take a taxi: The journey will take approx. 20-30 minutes.
- Take the underground line U4 to Arabellapark (takes approx. 15-20 minutes.