3 Year Warranty
For all PULS standard products (excluding batteries and commodity), PULS grants a 3 year warranty - free of charge. This warranty applies worldwide for all PULS standard products shipped by PULS.
Unit Warranty request
Units becoming defective within the warranty period can be returned to the following address:
PULS Return Center
2560 Foxfield Road, Suite 280
St. Charles, IL 60174
Tel. +1 630 587 9780
USA & America
The warranty process is usually carried out within 10 working days after the receipt of the device. In case of warranty, the customer receives a new device. A failure report in English will be send to the contact email address specified in the return note.
Unit Analysis Request (RMA-number request)
If a detailed failure cause analysis is required, an RMA-number must be requested via email at
Please provide us with the following information, to assist the root cause analysis:
- contact name at customer
- unit sales number and unit serial number if available
- description of the failure
- in which application and country the unit was installed
- when the failure was found (customer incoming goods control (IGC), customer production, customer field return)
- if relevant, at which final customer the failure occurred
- Product serial number
Within one working day we will inform you about the RMA-number and the return address. Usually you will receive the analysis report within 15 working days after we have receipted the device.