Intern / Working Student in the R&D Department (m/f)
Support for our electrical engineer teams at the locations Munich and Bad Lobenstein wanted!
- Interesting insights into the development of power supplies: thanks to your hands-on support of our engineers while they are working on State of the Art projects, you can feel the live spirit of development.
- Setting-up suitable test circuits as well as modifying power supplies will give you a lot of new, exciting challenges.
- How could we still further improve our products? By analyzing and simulating the features of components as well as functional groups you will work this out.
- Check if it works: measurements of components and power supplies (EMC, efficiency factor, temperature, tests of impulse and a lot more) show you concrete results and the success of our new developments.
- Sharing knowledge? Of course! With your documentation of your experiments also your colleagues may benefit from your results.
- You are right in the middle of your studies of electrical engineering or a similar course of studies.
- You did already try soldering? Practical experience in the handling of electrical circuits (soldering of SMD components, handling an oscilloscope) are very helpful.
- Communication in our multi-national teams is very important to us – your knowledge of English and German does not have to be perfect, but you should be able to communicate on professional topics with your colleagues.
- Writing your final bachelor or master thesis at PULS? We would love to talk about your interesting ideas for a final thesis within the context of your studies.
You are important to us!
Study, earn money and gain practical experience in the field of development? That‘s possible! At PULS, you will experience first-hand what makes work in electrical engineering so fascinating. You can arrange your working hours and location flexibly, allowing you to combine the theory you learn during your studies with your practical work at PULS. Technically, you will of course be well equipped for your tasks. Our experts will constantly encourage and challenge your professional and personal development during your time at PULS. And who knows - maybe this will open up one or two new perspectives for you. Does that sound good? Then you‘ve come to the right place!
Ms. Larissa Steinberg appreciates your application in PDF format and contact to us. Please use our e-mail address: email@example.com. Of course; we also answer your questions personally on the phone by calling 0049 89 92 78 281.
*Everyone is welcome at PULS. This job offer therefore refers to all who would like to become part of our company. Regardless of cultural & ethnic origin, gender, religion, belief, physical restriction or age.
Contact usMrs. Larissa Steinberg
+49 89 92 78-281