Internal Business Development Executive*
Reinforcement in full-time for our sales subsidiary in Cranfield wanted!
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Health Insurance, 23 holiday in addition to bank holidays.
Cranfield Innovation Centre University Way, MK43 0BT Cranfield, Großbritannien
Based in Bedfordshire, we specialise in the development and manufacture of DIN rail power supplies. An internationally operating company, with its headquarters in Munich (Germany), the privately owned and managed company is known for its pioneering spirit, dedicated to perfection and innovative ideas.
Due to continued success, our sales subsidiary in the UK is seeking to recruit an energetic and resilient Internal Business Development Executive. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to generate successful leads, have excellent communication skills and be able to achieve targets.
Job role and duties
- To create sales opportunities and revenue in assigned accounts and develop new business through referrals, sales leads, cold calls and internal initiatives.
- To develop business and maximise income through relationship management with both existing and new PULS Accounts.
- To present the PULS portfolio of products to potential and existing accounts through direct communications whether by telephone or email.
- Sourcing lead lists and lists of potential leads (using LinkedIn, cold calling, events, and networking).
- Diligently following up with cold and warm leads to qualify and book initial meetings.
- Keep all opportunities up to date in the sales CRM tool with accurate and relevant data input.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Action any lead passed on and provide feedback through CRM with accurate reporting.
- Forecasting opportunities and managing the progress of these opportunities through CRM.
- Understanding customer’s needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Taking personal responsibility for customer satisfaction or even exceed their expectations to win business.
- Answering potential customer’s questions and sending additional information via email.
- Keeping up with product service information and updates.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting on the progress of activities, as well as maintaining a sales forecast providing a clear indication of potential business both quarterly and annually.
- Securing appointments to be passed on to the sales team.
- From time to time accompanying the Field Sales Executives on external visits to customers and attend trade shows.
The ideal candidate
Required skils, Qualifications and Experience.
- Educated to A Level / GCSE standard.
- Minimum of 2-years experience in business development or a related sales position preferably in the technology industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, a passion for great customer service and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent telephone manner and cold calling skills.
- Passionate with the ability to achieve targets.
- Must have great business acumen, is proactive and Sales driven.
- A driven and motivated self-starter who can work independently and on own initiative.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to prepare accurate sales documentation for potential/existing customers, e.g., quotes, proposals, tenders and RFIs.
- Experience sourcing lead lists and capable of handling large volumes of data using tools such as LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Cognism.
- Experience with social media platforms preferable.
- Able to learn quickly and able to qualify leads using relevant frameworks.
- Possess a ‘can-do’ and ‘will-do’ attitude.
- Ability to commit – do what you say you’re going to do.
- A driving licence would be an advantage.
- Hold the right to work in the UK and live within a commutable distance.
This all sounds good to you?
Then please do not hesitate to send us your application! We are happy to receive it in English, including a cover letter, your CV, and certificates. Please send your application to Mr. Marco van der Linden by using his email address Marco.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to also ask questions via phone: +44 7376 126676.
* Everyone is welcome at PULS. This job offer therefore applies to everyone who would like to become part of our company. Regardless of cultural & ethnic origin, gender, religion, belief, physical disability or age.