Reinforcement in part time (approx. 20 hours per week) for our sales subsidiary in Cranfield wanted!
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Health Insurance, 23 holiday in addition to bank holidays.
Cranfield Innovation Centre University Way, MK43 0BT Cranfield, Großbritannien
Based in Bedfordshire, we specialise in the development and manufacture of DIN rail power supplies. An internationally operating company, with its headquarters in Munich (Germany), the privately owned and managed company is known for its pioneering spirit, dedicated to perfection and innovative ideas.
Due to continued success, our sales subsidiary in the UK is seeking to recruit a part-time Sales Administrator. This is a proactive, hands-on role. The ideal candidate will be very well-organised and be able to provide excellent customer service. You will have some experience of working in a similar role and will be a superb multi-tasker who is happy to get involved and be hands-on within other areas of the business where necessary.
As this role is part-time with flexible hours, it would be ideal for someone who has childcare responsibilities.
Job role and duties
- Monitoring sales inbox.
- Answering incoming phone calls.
- Accurate data entry of all customer orders.
- Producing customer invoices and answering related queries.
- Raising quotes and processing PO’s to create sales orders.
- Carrying out all necessary operations with orders on the phone or via email.
- Using ERP and other internal systems to check stock availability.
- Looking after stock control.
- Responding to sales related queries to provide a resolution, best suited to the customer and equally the business.
- Keeping clients updated and advising of any issues.
- All other ad hoc admin duties and support when needed.
The ideal candidate
Required skils, Qualifications and Experience.
- Required skils, Qualifications and Experience.
- Demonstrate at least two years relevant administrative experience.
- Must have excellent communicational skills (verbal and written).
- Have good attention to detail, with strong organisational skills and able to use time efficiently.
- Have a professional telephone manner and be a confident and friendly communicator.
- The ability to investigate and problem solve.
- Supply chain / Logistics / Warehousing understanding preferable.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as a team player.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Must have knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP system (Salesforce preferably).
- Ability to effectively and efficiently work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent customer service.
- A mentality of wanting to continuously improve processes and practices.
- Minimum of five GCES (or equivalent) graded at C or above, including Maths and English.
- Hold the right to work in the UK and live within a commutable distance.
This all sounds good to you?
Then please do not hesitate to send us your application! We are happy to receive it in English, including a cover letter, your CV, and certificates. Please send your application to Mr. Marco van der Linden by using his email address Marco.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to also ask questions via phone: +44 7376 126676.
* Everyone is welcome at PULS. This job offer therefore applies to everyone who would like to become part of our company. Regardless of cultural & ethnic origin, gender, religion, belief, physical disability or age.