Microsoft .Net Developer*
Experienced programmer with a curious view to the future wanted!
Elektrastraße 6, 81925 Munich, Germany
- As an experienced .Net developer, you will support and drive digitization at PULS at product and tool level.
- In coordination with the Global Department Head IT Infrastructure & Services, the Supervisor Development & Digital Products as well as the departments you will actively shape the software concept & architecture.
- You will be responsible for the development of software tools according to modern and secure concepts and their interaction in the existing PULS software environment.
- In close coordination with the project management you provide software tools and the development documentation.
- As a member of the software development team you are responsible for the implementation of the required, self-developed software for PULS including documentation (development documentation) and maintenance of the created software tools.
- You will ensure that our software is always up to date and will take over maintenance work on the software, expand the systems and apply security patches.
- Additionally, you will maintain the software infrastructure such as Jenkins, Nexus or Bitbucket.
- Computer science degree or comparable education
- At least three years of practical experience as a software developer in the . NET environment
- If you are comfortable with software infrastructures such as GIT, Jenkins, as well as Jira and Confluence and you are confident with the tools, you are the right fit for us!
- Ideally, you already have experience with agile methods such as SCRUM or Kanban in your projects.
- Fluent English and preferably very good German skills
What awaits you
☑ Very flexible working hours
☑ Hybrid working - in the office in a super modern office or mobile from home with the appropriate equipment
☑ Technical equipment - state of the art
☑ iPhone for private use
☑ Super modern office
YOU are important to us!
Because only with the creativity and cohesion of our employees we can continue to celebrate success together. We do everything we can to ensure that both experienced experts and young talents feel at home with us. As an owner-managed company, we ensure short communication and decision-making paths and make sure that our actions are sustainable both internally and externally.
Larissa Steinberg is looking forward to receiving your application (in PDF format) with your salary requirements and contact details. Please use our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course we will also answer your questions personally on 089 9278 281.
*Everyone is welcome at PULS. This job offer therefore refers to everyone who would like to become part of our company. Regardless of cultural & ethnic origin, gender, religion, ideology, physical limitation or age.