Junior Design Engineer (Power Design)*
Creative hardware tinkerer for power electronics at the locations Munich and Bad Lobenstein wanted!
Elektrastraße 6, 81925 München, Deutschland
- From prototype to series maturity: Together with your colleagues you develop, tinker and supervise our innovative PULS switched-mode power supplies up to 2kW.
- You are looking forward to new challenges and give everything to match your ideas with the technical device requirements. You hereby work closely with the design and layout department.
- Project coordination, production support and cooperation in the FMEA are your daily business, which you enjoy.
- During the final design verification, you carefully check whether your designed firmware can do everything it should, including performance, function and interference immunity.
- Done and then forgotten? Not with us, because what you have developed and programmed remains in your hands - throughout the entire product life cycle. After all, nobody knows "your" power supply as well as you, the inventor himself.
- You will be looking for more through increasingly demanding projects and new tasks. A a result, your challenge and product responsibility grows step by step during your career with us.
- You have a successful degree (or are about to graduate) in electrical engineering and information technology or a similar field. In order to be the perfect match for us, analog / digital circuit technology and circuit simulation were on the study plan.
- During you studies you could gain initial practical knowledge in the power semiconductor sector, ideally dealing with the design of switched-mode power supplies / switching regulator concepts.
- At sight of soldering irons and measuring devices (including oscilloscopes) you will not gape in astonishment, but take the devices well into your own hands to build or test something.
- Sharing knowledge connects you with colleagues: You enjoy sharing your knowledge with R&D colleagues on a knowledge platform in our social collaboration tool.
- For working in an international environment, your spoken and written English skills are of course great, but also in German lan-guage you are always eloquent.
You are important to us!
Celebrating our success is only possible with our creative and team-oriented employees. It is important to us that talented and experienced experts feel at home with PULS. As an ownermanaged company we offer short decision making processes and pay attention to ensure that those decisions are sustainable internally as well as externally. Are you interested in working for such an innovative company? If your answer is “yes”, then PULS is the right company for you!
Ms. Larissa Steinberg appreciates your application in PDF format and contact to us. Please use our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we also answer your questions personally on the phone by calling +49 89 92 78-281.
*Everyone is welcome at PULS. This job offer therefore refers to all who would like to become part of our company. Regardless of cultural & ethnic origin, gender, religion, belief, physical restriction or age.
KontaktFrau Larissa Steinberg
+49 89 92 78-281