Intern / Working Student in the R&D Department (m/f)
Support for our electrical engineer teams in Munich and Bad Lobenstein wanted!
- Interesting insights into the development of power supplies: thanks to your hands-on support of our engineers while they are working on state of the art projects, you can feel the live spirit of development.
- Setting-up suitable test circuits as well as modifying power supplies will give you a lot of new, exciting challenges.
- How could we still further improve our products? By analyzing and simulating the features of components as well as functional groups you will work this out.
- Check if it works: measurements of components and power supplies (EMV, efficiency factor, temperature, tests of impulse and a lot more) show you concrete results and the success of our new developments.
- Sharing knowledge? Of course! With your documentation of your experiments also your colleagues may benefit from your results.
- You are right in the middle of your studies of electrical engineering or a similar course of studies.
- You did already try soldering? Practical experience in the handling of electrical circuits (soldering of SMD components, handling an oscilloscope) are very helpful.
- Communication in our multi-national teams is very important to us – your knowledge of English and German does not have to be perfect, but you should be able to communicate on professional topics with your colleagues.
- Writing your final bachelor or master thesis at PULS? We would love to talk about your interesting ideas for a final thesis within the context of your studies.
You are important to us!
We give you the necessary freedom to develop your talents and to realize your own ideas. Our experts support and challenge your personal and professional further development during yourpractical experience at PULS. You may expand your theoretical knowledge from university concerning the technology of circuits, components or testing methods by practical experience orwhile working on your own, concrete tasks.
This all sounds good to you? Then please do not hesitate to send us your application!
We are happy to receive it in English or German, including a cover letter, your CV, and certificates. Please send your application to Mr. Hagen Schorsch by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to also ask questions via phone: +49 89 / 9278-319.