Senior Human Resources Business Partner (m/f)
Generalist and talent finder for our site in Chomutov (Czech Republic) wanted!
Prazska 5639, 43001 Chomutov, Czech Republic
- Comprehensive support from A-Z: you are an expert in giving competent support to managers and employees as well as in preparing decision memos in an efficient way. Of course you also know how to act as a troubleshooter during conflicts in a pragmatic way.
- You find and foster internal talents in order to keep PULS fit for the future! You build up a strategy for our talent management program and coordinate it with managers and HQ, e.g. concerning the search for suitable trainings. As a process owner, you know exactly how to complete your project in a successful way and keep the process running.
- Sometimes, we need something new: using suitable recruiting tools and channels it‘s easy for you to fill up vacant positions in a quick time.
- Check whether everything fits: you are responsible for the performance management and advise our managers regarding the regular goal setting and monitoring for our employees.
- What’s it like at the top? As vacation replacement for our human resources manager you have the responsibility for the HR team, make decisions and hold the line in a sovereign way.
- Expert know how in theory and practice – you bring a lot of it along with you! Due to your university degree (business administration, psychology or the like) and many years of professional experience you are fit as a fiddle for HR.
- You are a team player and like to work in projects on an international level, e.g. in coordination with colleagues, especially with the headquarters in Munich.
- As a strategy expert you know exactly how to plan, organize and push new tasks as well as challenging project goals in order to achieve your ambitious aim safely together with managers and employees.
- Fit for your computer? Yes of course, as you are handling the popular MS office programs in a sovereign way. Social collaboration tools and network groups are great for you to share news, as it‘s simply inspiring which new ways of communication are behind these tools!
- Language barriers – what‘s that? Your English is top, you are eloquent in Czech anyway and if this is complemented by some German, this is a great bonus for both of us.
You are important to us!
Celebrating our success is only possible with our creative and team-oriented employees. It is important to us that talented and experienced experts feel at home with PULS. As an ownermanaged company we offer short decision making processes and pay attention to ensure that those decisions are sustainable internally as well as externally. Are you interested in working for such an innovative company? If your answer is “yes”, then PULS is the right company for you!
We are happy to receive your application in English or Czech, including a cover letter, your CV, your salary requirements as well as the earliest date you could join us. Please send your application to Ms. Dana Maslova by using our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to ask questions also via phone: +420 731 450 706 / +420 474 356 150.