Social Media & Community Specialist (m/f)
Social Media & Community Specialist for our site in Suzhou (China) wanted!
No. 1 Rui'en Alley Xingpu Road, 215126 Suzhou Industrial Park, China
- If you feel like home in digital as well as in analog communities you could be the perfect candidate to support our chinese colleagues to develop the social collaboration activities in our global internal communication tool to a next level.
- Do you speak the language of employer branding? For our site in Suzhou we are looking for your support to further increase the awareness of PULS as an employer of choice in social media as well as at relevant job fairs.
- Finally the words acitive sourcing and social recruiting doesn´t sound new to you? Here we are curious to see your creative ideas resulting in the development and implementation of a social recruiting strategy in cooperation with our headquarters.
- As good communicator as well as creative and strategic thinker with a profound experience in Marketing or Social Media you come along with a very good basis for this profile.
- You approach your work tasks energetic and self-motivated, and you are a strong team player? Then you will feel like part of the PULS family from the beginning.
- A good command of English and Mandarin is further necessary, German is a plus.
You are important to us!
Celebrating our success is only possible by looking ahead and being open for new technologies from all over the world. It is important to us that talented and experienced experts feel at home at PULS, can drive things forward and make progress with new ideas. As an owner-managed company, we offer short decision-making processes and pay attention to ensure that those decisions are sustainable, internally as well as externally. Are you interested in working at our production site in Suzhou (China)? If the answer to this question is "yes" then do not hesitate to send you application, including your salary requirements, in English to Ms. Susan Liang by using our email address email@example.com. Please feel free to also ask questions via phone: +0512-67620450-8056.
お問い合わせMrs. Susan Liang
+86 512 67620450 8056