PULS grants a 3 year warranty for all PULS standard products (excluding batteries and commodity) – free of charge. This warranty applies worldwide for all PULS standard products shipped by PULS.
Defective units can be returned within the warranty period. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1525 841001 to discuss returns.
The warranty process is usually carried out promptly after the device is received. In the case of warranty, the customer will receive a new device. A failure report will be sent to the contact email address specified in the return note.
If a detailed failure cause analysis is required, a RMA-number must be issued. This will be arranged by Puls UK Ltd.
Please provide us with the following information, to assist the root cause analysis:
- Contact person at your company
- Unit sales number and unit serial number, if available
- Description of the failure
- Application and country where the unit was installed
- How and by whom was the failure detected (customer incoming goods control (IGC), customer production, customer field return)
- If relevant, at which final customer the failure occurred
Please contact us at email@example.com or +44 1525 841001 to discuss a unit analysis request.