- the web page from which the file was requested
- the name of the file
- the date and time of the request
- the amount of data transferred
- the status of the access request (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- the web browser used to access the site
- the client IP address
With these Cookies, we are able to make analyses of how users take advantage of our site, and therefore adjust what our website content in order to fit the needs of the user. Furthermore, using Cookies, we have the ability to measure the effectiveness of a particular advertisement and to adjust the position of thematic materials.
The majority of the Cookies we employ are so-called “Session-Cookies”, which are deleted after the user leaves the site.
Most Web-Browsers automatically accept Cookies. You can also adjust the settings of your browser if you would not like the information to be sent. With Cookies deactivated it is still possible to use our website without restriction. (With the exception of a change in configuration)