Address for your satnav
- Please note: Our underground parking spaces at Elektrastrasse 6 cannot be used until the end of 2023 due to renovation work.
- Alternative parking spaces are available on the UG1 of the Arabellapark underground parking. You can enter the underground parking via Rosenkavalierplatz 18 or Arabellastrasse 15. In UG1 you have free choice of parking space.
- A free exit ticket for the underground parking is available at our reception.
- Please note: the garage shutter is closed from 8:00 p.m.!
- Access on foot is then only possible via Rosenkavalierplatz 14 (across from KimSang) or via the entrance across from the Sheraton Arabellapark – Conference hotel entrance. These entrances are open 24/7!
- The garage shutter opens automatically, also after 8:00 p.m., as soon as you drive in or out.
Arriving by plane at Munich Airport
- Take the S-Bahn (suburban train) S8 to the station Daglfing. The journey will take approx. 20 minutes. You will find the bus stop Daglfing Bahnhof West directly next to the S-Bahn station (about 140m). From here you can take the bus lines 183 (to Arabellapark) or 188/189 (to Denninger Straße) to get to PULS.
Google Maps: Daglfing Bahnhof → PULS
- Alternatively, you can also take a taxi to get to PULS from the train station Daglfing. This will take approx. 10 minutes. The S-Bahn from the airport runs every 20 minutes. Your taxi should be ordered in advance, e.g. through Isarfunk Taxi +49 89 450540.
We can book a taxi for you as well. Please inform us about your expected arrival time at train station Daglfing. You can reach PULS at +49 89 9278-0 or via email email@example.com.
- You can also travel directly via taxi. The journey will take approx. 40 minutes from the airport.