Address for your satnavElektrastrasse 6
- Use the parking garage in the Elektrastrasse 6. Draw a ticket at the barrier and park your car on the first basement floor (UG 1). Please use the PULS parking spaces. From UG 1, use the door which leads directly to the elevators of Elektrastrasse 6.
- A free exit ticket for the underground parking is available at our reception.
Arriving by plane at Munich Airport
- Take the S-Bahn (suburban train) S8 to the station Daglfing. The journey will take approx. 20 minutes. You will find the bus stop Daglfing Bahnhof West directly next to the S-Bahn station (about 140m). From here you can take the bus lines 183 (to Arabellapark) or 188/189 (to Denninger Straße) to get to PULS.
Google Maps:Daglfing Bahnhof → PULS
- Alternatively, you can also take a taxi to get to PULS from the train station Daglfing. This will take approx. 10 minutes. The S-Bahn from the airport runs every 20 minutes. Your taxi should be ordered in advance, e.g. through Isarfunk Taxi +49 89 450540.
We can book a taxi for you as well. Please inform us about your expected arrival time at train station Daglfing. You can reach PULS at +49 89 9278-0 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also travel directly via taxi. The journey will take approx. 40 minutes from the airport.