All PULS standard units published on our website fulfill the Directive 2011/65/EU
(Title: Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) - abbreviated as RoHS II) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2011.
RoHS status confirmation
For each standard unit, we publish the RoHS-Certificate of Conformity (CoC) in the download area on our website.
RoHS scope for PULS standard units
According to the current status of legislation all PULS standard units fall in Category 11 of ANNEX I in directive 2011/65/EU. EEE under Category 11 must meet the requirements according to the restricted substances referred to in Article 4 (1) by 22 July 2019 at the latest.
Today, the RoHS II conformity of all our standard units has been achieved since June 2011. For units with a launch date after June 2011, the RoHS II compliance is already provided with market launch. This means, all PULS standard units meet the restricted substances referred to in Article 4 (1) and the maximum concentration values by weight of homogeneous materials according to Annex II. Applications exempted from the restriction in Article 4 (1) are applied and respected.
RoHS compliance processes at PULS
- PULS verifies the Directive 2011/65/EU compliance based on the RoHS confirmations of its subcontractors.
- RoHS status of all components used in our products is monitored in our component master database.
- Each component or material assembled in our products needs to pass our internal component approval process where RoHS conformity is one of the verification requirements.
- At supplier audits we check the implementation in compliance with RoHS at our suppliers.
- In our frequent product audits we carry out a sampling analysis to check component compliance according to EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU. These analysis measurements are in accordance with EN 62321 [Title: Electrotechnical products - Determination of the levels of six regulated substances (lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, polybrominated diphenyl ethers); (IEC 62321:2008)].
On 21 Jan 2016, the Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) published its revised and final version of the MIIT Order 32 - The Administrative Measures for the Restriction of the Use of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products (known as China RoHS 2). The new regulation has been valid since 1 July 2016.
China RoHS currently restricts 6 hazardous substances. Detailed concentration limits are set by GB/T 26572-2011 (= requirements for concentration limits for certain restricted substances in electronic and electrical products).
China RoHS marking on PULS products
The China RoHS marking is made with "neutral colour" by laser or label print on the rating label of the unit. This product marking fulfils the SJ/T 11364/2014 requirements.
PULS standard products which are already evaluated with respect to GB/T 26572-2011 concentration limits are marked as follows:
China RoHS control table
For each PULS standard product with EFUP relevance we publish the control table of hazardous substances in compliance with China RoHS 2 (SJ/T11364-2014) within our PULS unit specific Certificate of Conformity (CoC). The China RoHS Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for PULS products can be downloaded here.
Attention: PULS products are not typically stand-alone products and are not sold as final devices for end consumers; therefore providing the China RoHS control table on our website is sufficient.
For further questions please contact: email@example.com