PULS grants a 3 year warranty for all PULS standard products (excluding batteries and commodity) – free of charge. This warranty applies worldwide for all PULS standard products shipped by PULS.
Customers in the USA and Americas can return defective units to the following address within the warranty period:
PULS Return Center
2560 Foxfield Road, Suite 280
St. Charles, IL 60174
The warranty process is usually carried out within 10 working days after the device is received. In the case of warranty, the customer receives a new device. A failure report in English will be sent to the contact email address specified in the return note.
If a detailed failure cause analysis is required, a RMA-number must be requested via email at email@example.com.
Please provide us with the following information, to assist the root cause analysis:
- Contact person at your company
- Unit sales number and unit serial number, if available
- Description of the failure
- Application and country where the unit was installed
- How and by whom was the failure detected (customer incoming goods control (IGC), customer production, customer field return)
- If relevant, at which final customer the failure occurred
Within one working day we will inform you about the RMA-number and the return address. Usually you will receive the analysis report within 15 working days after we have received the device.